Featured Blog Post WizeEdu Theme

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to post this OT, but although I provided my TF purchase code, I'm not able to post in the WizeEdu support forum - maybe you could just move this thread manually.

I asked you pre-purchase in the TF comments section, wether it is possible to replace the Twitter feed on the WizeEdu Home 1-page (http://gt3demo.com/wp/wizeedu/) with a featured blog post and you said It is. While this is technically possible (using the Featured Blog Post VC module), it doesn't look very good as it doesn't fit the look of the Event Post or Twitter module. (Have a look at the attached picture, neither typography, nor color, not module title, nor the icon on the top right nor the Read more-button on the very end match).

Is there a possibility to include a separate module type for a featured blog posts, including an icon in the top right and with the same typography, colors and buttons as the Event module for that position with the next update? It probably isn't that big a deal and I'm sure many would profit from and appreciate that feature as this would be the perfect position to include a featured blog post!

I'm happy to provide a photoshopped image of what I'm looking for / proposing, if you can't make any sense of what I'm talking about!

Thanks a lot!
Attachments
screenshot.jpg

Re: Featured Blog Post WizeEdu Theme

Hello!

Important!
The forum isn't available for support anymore. We will provide support via GT3 accounts.
Please register your profile in Product activation area in your theme. You will get access to your account in GT3 end.
There you will be able to manage your orders, codes and ask for support.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

You have Registration Connection error.
It means there isn't way to connect to http://update.gt3themes.com/ from your server end to register the theme at our source.
To verify your purchase code your WordPress (located on your hosting) has to connect to our server, but there is no connection, even an attempt.
Please contact you hosting support and ask why there isn't way to connect to http://update.gt3themes.com/ from their server.
Maybe there are some restrictions for outbound requests. The request from your server isn't coming.
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team

Dear Jane,

I'll have that checked, although it would really be strange as the validation of the TF purchase code worked well, it is just the signup for the account that is not working.

Could you by any chance give me a response on my question above in the meantime? I'm happy to promptly provide you with purchase confirmation via email if this helps. Although my question is more a request to honor your assertion on TF than a support issue!

Regards,
Andrew

The sigup for the account is working. Yiou only need tyo add your mail and you will get accesses to the indicated address. The mail includes login details and link to the account. There can be any connection errors.
The module you asked to add can be added only as a custom solution. It's you personal need and requires development from the scratch.
All further details will be duscussed only via GT3 account. The forum for Wizeedu isn't available for support and questions.
I will lock this topic.
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team

Return to “Members Sites Showcase”