license code disappeared from my website

Since a year I'm using Oyster - Creative Photo WordPress Theme on my own website http://www.justjules.nl with a Regular License. Since a while I got the notification that the support license will be expired. I also have to (re) input my license code for my product. I already inputted this a year ago. When I re-input this code I will get the notification that this purchase code already has been activated. Yes, on my site but now it's gone? Do I misunderstand the License? When you buy a theme without (extended) Support, you can use this License (purchase code) as long as the website is in use and you will get the updates? I did not change or adjust my URL

Re: license code disappeared from my website

Hello

Important!
The forum isn't available for support anymore. We will provide support via GT3 accounts.
Please register your profile in Product activation area in your theme. You will get access to your account in GT3 end.
There you will be able to manage your orders, codes and ask for support.

Please don't post your questions in any other sections where you can add topics.
You topics will be locked. I have reset the code and you can activate the theme again.
I hope you will not post any topics at the forum and use the GT3 account.
The theme activation isn't connected to the support license.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Return to “Members Sites Showcase”