Sliders and other photos are not showing, and control panel is inaccessible

Hello,

My webpage is http://ccc.artistaslatinos.com/, and I am placing content in it. However, it suddenly stopped showing the main slider as well as the gallery and other parts that will be very evident if you visit the page. Also, and more importantly, on the control panel it does not even let me go into the Theme Details so I can see the version, and when I go to Appearance/Themes it does not display anything but the side menu of the main Theme Controls.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong or if it is something that you need to fix on your end.

Thank you,

Viktoriia

Re: Sliders and other photos are not showing, and control panel is inaccessible

Hi Jane,

Thanks for answering. I really didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I was uploading pictures via the control panel and everything was working fine. Then I travelled for a couple of days and when I came back to work on it, the control panel was not all accessible, like I mentioned in my last post, and the page itself was missing parts and behaving oddly.

Let me know what sort of information or access I can provide so you may check further, please.

Viktoriia

Re: Sliders and other photos are not showing, and control panel is inaccessible

Hi Jane,

So I made changes (mainly content changes) in the Theme as I applied it to our website, but I am afraid I will lose all that if I upgrade. I did not use a child theme because Galaxy doesn't come with one. Two questions:

1. Will I lose everything when I upgrade to 1.8 because I didn't use a child theme?
2. If so, would you be able to provide a child theme so I can start from scratch again but prevent future losses?

Thanks

Viktoriia

Return to “Galaxy Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme”