Re: GT3 Cannot Add Images

Hello,

The forum isn't available for support anymore. We will provide support via GT3 accounts.
Please register your profile in Product activation area in your theme. You will get access to your account in GT3 end.
There you will be able to manage your orders, codes and ask for support.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Jane wrote:Hello,

The forum isn't available for support anymore. We will provide support via GT3 accounts.
Please register your profile in Product activation area in your theme. You will get access to your account in GT3 end.
There you will be able to manage your orders, codes and ask for support.

Regards,
Jane

Hi Jane. I'm unable to register my product code within my theme. I have the right product key, but it's spitting an error of "Product already activated"

What code do you use?

After I will deactivate the code for you, and after a new theme registration you are able to register you account in GT3 section.
In Product activation area is available section where you can add your mail. After few minutes you will receive details on your mail.
There will be included link and your access details.
There you can manage your license by yourself.
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Jane wrote:What code do you use?

After I will deactivate the code for you, and after a new theme registration you are able to register you account in GT3 section.
In Product activation area is available section where you can add your mail. After few minutes you will receive details on your mail.
There will be included link and your access details.
There you can manage your license by yourself.

I'm using the code that was provided when the product was bought. Let me know if i need to DM you the code.

Return to “GT3 Page Builder Plugin”