A few questions...

Hi there,

Love your theme! awesome work!

I am a 'beginner' level user of wordpress and have worked with two themes prior to buying yours. I have installed the theme here: http://www.bridgelive.me/

I have an unusual problem for which I would like your support. I have installed the demo content and began modifying the content directly using the page builder as per my requirement (Instead of making all the pages from scratch). I am not sure if it was a bright idea.

The issue is on my home page (full width slider), the background image underneath the navigation menu is not covering the full height of the given area. There are gaps of 40-50 px at the top and bottom of the background image. No matter what combination I have tried it just doesn't move up to meet the navigation bar. Help please! (Please see the screenshot01.png attached)
screenshot01.png

Questions:

1. How can I change the background image of the footer? (Please see attached- screenshot02.png)?
screenshot02.png

2. Is it possible to increase the size of the logo?
3. What is the recommended size (w x h) for background images?
4. How can I edit the tagline text of type 1, 2, 3 or 4?

I am sure there would be more questions, but these are the ones that have brought me to a halt now.

Appreciate your quick response!

Thanks,

Saad Wadood

Re: A few questions...

Hello!

You use Background Start and Background End modules.
I have attached the screenshot with the module settings you need to set.

1. Please open theme.css file to find the line 512
.pre_footer {
background: url("../img/theme_bg1.jpg") repeat scroll center center #111820;
padding: 45px 0 55px;
}

2. Yes, it is possible. Please go to WP admin panel-> Trend-> General-> Header logo width and height fields.
3. We use different images. You need to use high quality images.
4. Please open header.php file to find the lines 40-41

Code: Select all

<div class="container">
                <div class="call_us"><?php _e('Call us toll free: ','theme_localization'); ?> <?php gt3_the_theme_option("phone"); ?></div>
                <div class="slogan"><?php _e('Top notch Multipurpose WordPress Theme!','theme_localization'); ?></div>
            </div>
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products
Attachments
bg_start.jpg

1) having a child is only for css files, not php, right?
2) can't get the child going, the code in the childs style.css won't do anything, all changes made directly in css files work

anything wrong:

/*
Theme Name: Trend Child
Theme URI: http://beachcitiestaxandaccounting.com/ ... end-child/
Description: gt3-wp-trend Child Theme for Beach Cities Tax
Author: The Baeriger
Template: gt3-wp-trend
Version: 1.0.1
Tags: tax, accounting
Text Domain: gt3-wp-trend-child
*/
@import url("../gt3-wp-trend/style.css");
/* =Theme customization starts here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */
/* H E A D E R*/
header.fixed_menu.fixed_showed {
top:0px;
opacity:0.70;
}
/* T A G L I N E */
#header_tagline {
display:none;
background:#ef4444;
}
#header_tagline div {
color:#5e5e5e;
line-height:40px;
font-size:13px;
}

Hello,

I don't know if this is right place to ask my questions, but I had difficulty looking for the right place.

I started customizing my site using Pembrooke, but I think I want to start over. Is this possible? How do I do it? I am a beginner and would like my site to look like the screenshots when I purchased. Please help!

Return to “Trend - Flat & Clean WP Theme + PageBuilder”