tag line

As I read it, our phone number should appear in the tag line at the top of the page. But there is no tag line. How can I turn the tag line on, or display the phone number at the top in some other way? Thanks!!

Re: tag line

Theme options panel > Contacts in the demo. However, if that's an error and there is no tag line then could you help me with a (nice) way to insert our phone number? As I see it though, the contact info doesn't appear anywhere in the theme.

A related question is, if i try another theme, will the current theme (Achromatic) retain all the setup info? -- such as background, custom code added, menus etc?

Thank you.

1. I forwarded the request to the developer and our manager. They will decide what to do and let me know.
2. Yes, the theme will retain all the setup info.
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Is there any response to this? If there is no 'tag line' as suggested in the demo, or no reasonable way to put the contact info at or near the top of the page, then i'll have to look for a new theme.

Perhaps it could be fit in ahead of the menu somehow, but figuring it out is beyond my coding talent.

Thanks again.

Unfortunately, the option can't be added to the theme. We removed the Contacts tab in theme settings.
Because the option was added to the setting by mistake.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Return to “Achromatic Business WordPress Theme”