Fatal Error Rev Slider

Hi There,

Thanks for your great theme!

Hope you can help me out, I have some problems with the installation...

First, I have installed the demo data, but the site doesn't look like your demo. Can you please have a look what's going wrong"
Then, I thought, it might be the rev slider, I probably should install that first and then the demo might work as yours.
Unfortunately I get a fatal error on installing rev slider:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/deb111002/domains/moceanartphotography.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home/deb111002/domains/moceanartphotography.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(465): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox('Revolution Slid...', '', Array, NULL) #1 /home/deb111002/domains/moceanartphotography.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(72): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home/deb111002/domains/moceanartphotography.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home/deb111002/domains/moceanartphotography.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(165): RevSliderAdmin->__construct('/home/deb111002...') #4 /home/deb111002/domains/moceanartphotography.com/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882): include('/home/deb111002...') #5 /home/ in /home/deb111002/domains/moceanartphotography.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Hope you can help me!

The website is: http://www.moceanartphotography.com/

Many thanks and looking forward to your reply
Wietske
The Netherlands

Re: Fatal Error Rev Slider

Hello!
Thanks for the theme purchase.
Sure, that's why we are here to help our customers.
Please provide your site credentials and we will check it. You can send them to help at gt3themes dot com with the link to this thread.
Thanks
Mike Tailor

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Return to “Oyster – Creative Photo WordPress Theme”