Add/manage pictures into the files "fullscreen_slider.html" et "gallery_kenburns.html."

Dear Sir,

I really like your theme and that is the reason why I bought it.

Traveling often I do a lot of photos and I would like to show them sorted by continents and countries (about 30 photos by countries) using fullscreen_slider.html for each country.

Reading the documentation "How to change Fullscreen Slider items?" to my regret I did not understand explanation of how to
add/manage pictures into the file fullscreen_slider.html. In any case I tried everything to add my photos unfortunately without success.

If you can advise me how and exactly where to add pictures into the file fullscreen_slider.html on the most effective way I will be very grateful, keeping in mind frequently addition new photos.

Same question, where to add/manage pictures into the file gallery_kenburns.html.

Looking forward to your prompt reply I send you a lot of sincere greetings to an outstanding job.

Re: Add/manage pictures into the files "fullscreen_slider.html" et "gallery_kenburns.html."

Item Title: Soho - Fullscreen Photo & Video Web Template
Item ID: 10856830
Item Purchase Code: 79431a44-bc98-4597-80b8-5ad0ad6fb7ad
12 months support (expires on 14 Feb 2017)

Dear Sir,

Can you advise me as follows:

1 ) What is ideal image weight and number to use for Fullscreen Slider.
2) What is ideal image weight and number to use for Fullscreen Ken Burns Slider.

Thank you in advance for your swift replay.

Best Regards
Mr. ISAK

Re: Add/manage pictures into the files "fullscreen_slider.html" et "gallery_kenburns.html."

Item Title: Soho - Fullscreen Photo & Video Web Template
Item ID: 10856830
Item Purchase Code: 79431a44-bc98-4597-80b8-5ad0ad6fb7ad
12 months support (expires on 14 Feb 2017)

Dear Sir, Madame,

As I have explained above I bought html Soho - Fullscreen Photo & Video Web Template.

My website (senadisak.net) has a large number of photos and I do not want my visitors to stare at a blank screen while everything is loading.

Since template does not have preloader that informs visitors toward loading I would like to my pages with Fullscreen Slider and Fullscreen Ken Burns Slider incorporate nice Preloader which disappears when there are photos.

Please, let me know how much would it cost if you send me corresponding customizable nice Preloader with explication that contained words "Loading, Please wait".

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Best Regards

Return to “Soho - Fullscreen Photo & Video Web Template”