Customization Request

Hi,

I emailed you guys on 2/13 but never received a response. Here is the original message:

Hi,

I purchased your All Purpose Template and have been working on customizing it. One of the changes I implemented is that the tagline section became an additional nav on the site. While I was able to find workaround to make it work how I want, I am not able to make it a responsive menu. Currently tagline is set to no display in responsive mode. I am fairly new developer and even more novice in responsive design. I tend to do a lot of modifications but not so much development. I was curious if you would have any tips on how I could implement the navigation to be responsive and/or if you could potentially present me with a solution (cost? estimate?).
You can view the demo page here: http://www.gijigogo.com/lwtech/index.php

While I've made some progress, I still cannot get the responsiveness to work. The way I had made it work is to reproduce the main nav twice but now in responsive mode it shows only the main nav, rather than the top and the main navs. I was wondering if you could take a look and see how i could potentially fix it. Perhaps you can help me with the customization? I am willing to pay for the service.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Customization Request

Hello,

I asked the other support staff meьbers, but we never received your letter.
The thing is that the developers are overwhelmed with the projects at the moment.
We don't consider custom requests.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Return to “EliteMasters | Multi-Purpose Website Template”