Re: Theme Colors not changing

Hi Jane,

Before to send you an e-mail, I've seen I've 2 updates to do for two plugins but I can't and it appears I have to buy the licence to be able to do the updates (Hope it's wrong!). But in your Envato page it's indicated : Visual Composer for WordPress (save $34) - Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer (save $18)

And in Visual Composer Help it's indicated "Visual Composer in Theme VS. Separate License
There's a difference between getting Visual Composer directly from us or in a theme. If you purchased from us, this means that you own license and you can access our ticket system and get direct and free updates (instant). If you got VC in a theme, that means that theme author has a license and only he/she can download latest versions of VC and include it in the theme. You as a theme user may use Visual Composer free of charge while you use the theme that came with VC (because you have a license for that theme)."

So why I can't update these plugins? (See screenshots).
Attachments
screenshot_issue_update_plugins.jpg
screenshot_visual_composer.jpg

You didn't purchase the plugin directly from the developers end.
The plugin is built-in to the theme and you can get updates only with the theme.
You can't activate the plugin and get the updates directly from developers.
The theme descriptions stated how much you save. Because you don't need to pay for the plugins, the package included to the theme.
Hope this is clear.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

What is clear is that I can not do any update for these plugins, I have many issues with your theme due especially to these plugins and I will have to buy them to be able to make updates and fix my issues. I don't know why you will do an update when updates are available for theses plugins integrated in YOUR theme. So sorry, I did any save when I bought your theme. Bad experience.

Yes, you are right or I can update the plugin if this urgent for you.
Please understand, even plugin developers provided you the info " If you got VC in a theme, that means that theme author has a license and only he/she can download latest versions of VC and include it in the theme. You as a theme user may use Visual Composer free of charge while you use the theme that came with VC (because you have a license for that theme)."
You can't get the license that we have. We provide the plugin, but you can use only the ones used in the theme.
We update themes if something doesn't work.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Return to “Business Multi-Purpose WP Theme | EliteMasters”