Re: Solar Wind Responsive Menu not responding

Aaah, sorry Jane! That was the problem... The account name I was looking at was not jheijstek. I just logged in with username jheijstek and... tadaaaa, on my download page the where the two updates I was looking for!

Thanks for your help and patience.

Jasper

Hi, the available version on my account is 1.2. You told me that the latest version is 1.3.1. Can you help me getting version 1.3.1? By the way I installed 1.2 and updated the GT3 Page Builder plugin but the issue with the menu on my iPhone is still there.

jgmheijstek wrote:Hi, the available version on my account is 1.2. You told me that the latest version is 1.3.1. Can you help me getting version 1.3.1? By the way I installed 1.2 and updated the GT3 Page Builder plugin but the issue with the menu on my iPhone is still there.

Dear Jane hallo!

I have the exact same problem as I do not see the menu on my mobile and I only can download version 1.2 from my account. Version 1.2 was already installed but I did an "update" to the same version as I didn't know if the version that I downloaded was the latest...

Please can you send me the link for the latest version as well?

Return to “Photography WordPress Theme - SolarWind”