Product & Support Policy

Dear Friends!

Thanks for choosing our product!
The main aim of this forum is to help each other.

General Information

How do I get a support?
All the customers who purchased our products from ThemeForest can get a technical support via this forum.
If you have some general questions, please feel free to contact us via a contact form on TF.

How can I register?
To register on our support forum you must have "purchase confirmation code", you can find it in your ThemeForest account on the downloads page called “Licence Certificate”.
It’s a text file with some info and it has the purchase code. Please enter this code and get verified.
Once you are in, feel free to submit your question.

What should I do then?
To get better assistance please provide the working URL of the site where the theme is installed, wp-admin and ftp details. It will help me to save your and my time in order to resolve the issue.
You can PM me your details.

How long should I wait to get a response?
We will try to assist you shortly but usually it takes 24-72 hours it depends on the number of requests. But do not forget to read the documentation which comes with each product before submitting your requests.
Please note that I do not provide support on weekends, I like to have the rest these days like you do

Working Hours: Mon-Fri (9a.m. - 9p.m. UTC/GMT + 2). All the requests submitted on weekends will be answered on Monday.

Support Policy

Scope of Support
The theme-related support is provided via this help forum only. All the request received from ThemeForest comments and personal messages form won't be reviewed.
You will be asked to submit them to this help forum.

Before posting your questions, please read the documentation file which comes with every product you purchase on ThemeForest and do not forget to make a search on the forum,
maybe your question has already been answered by me or other members.

We support
- theme installation
- issues arising from using any of the packaged theme features
- bug fixing
- any other theme-related issues

We do not support
- general WordPress support (please use wordpress.org forum)
- 3rd party plugins
- issues occurring from using 3rd party plugins
- server configurations/issues
- new features implementation
- any other not theme-related issues
- theme modification and customization

Return to “General Information”