Soho Theme - Landing Page / Homepage

Hi there, I'm new to Wordpress and have started working with the Soho Theme. So far so good. Can you please assist with my query?

Landing Page - I have set the Soho Landing Page (eg. the one with the black button/logo that you click) to the Front page in the Settings / Reading section.
How do I then ensure that when the black button is clicked it moves to my homepage? Currently it is moving to the Soho demo.

I've looked at the documentation in the theme download zip but cannot find the answer. Can you please help?

Many thanks!

Re: Soho Theme - Landing Page / Homepage

Hello,

The forum isn't available for support anymore. We will provide support via GT3 accounts.
Please register your profile in Product activation area in your theme. You will get access to your account in GT3 end.
There you will be able to manage your orders, codes and ask for support.
We will not reply in topic for other theme or in GT3 Page Builder section.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Hi Jane - thank you very much for responding. Can you please tell me where on the Wordpress Dashboard I will find the product activation section so that I can register my profile so that I can request your assistance?

Thanks again

Hi. The theme SOHO PRO does not load the edits neither of pages, nor of entries, nor of portfolios. It hangs up and the VIsual composer editor does not appear. I need help, urgently. Thank you

The forum isn't available for support anymore. We will provide support via GT3 accounts.
Please register your profile in Product activation area in your theme. You will get access to your account in GT3 end.
There you will be able to manage your orders, codes and ask for support.
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

Return to “GT3 Page Builder Plugin”