Re: Activation code error

Hello,

Important!
The forum isn't available for support anymore. We will provide support via GT3 accounts.
Please register your profile in Product activation area in your theme. You will get access to your account in GT3 end.
There you will be able to manage your orders, codes and ask for support.

Please watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ELitWJFy4

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team
Discover the Power of GT3themes Products

it's been 6-7 emails I send everywhere and nobody can help me. I can't register they said I already registerd??? Thank you for helping I start being really desperate and I loose a week development because of that.

I reset my theme that I purchased a few days ago and when I started to edit my new theme it requires an activation with purchase key. When I put the key it says "This purchase code already activated!"

Please help! I did not know that I am going to have this problem.

Hello guys,

Please provide your purchase codes.
Sometimes servers made technical changes or work, this can cause the activation reset.
That's why we provided the GT3 accounts where our customers can reset the license by yourself in License section.
I indicated this info in my first reply. When you activate the theme, below you see the filed with the add email. After you will submit your address you receive email with all details.
Now I will help you to reset the code and you will be able to activate your products.

Regards,
Jane
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team

What theme do you use?
Everyone who wrote in this topic please send details to support[at]gt3.zendesk.com
I locked it
Jane Clarks

GT3themes Support Team

Return to “Members Sites Showcase”